4 Screenshots

About This File

Spend 3 minutes in the shower with Savannah. Watch as she rubs her hands all over her soft fat rolls and curves. She’s get so soapy and lathered up. Don’t you wish you could join her? 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sylvester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Savannah in the shower is a wonderful video. She wears a bikini that barely fits and shows off her beautiful growing curves. She slowly lathers her body and rubs her lovely rounded belly, thighs and hips. The video is shot at different angles, which allows us to admire her body from the front, side and rear. She is blessed to have beautiful curvy and rounded hips, belly, thighs and bottom and the video highlights them in their glistening glory from the different angles. At one stage the belly rests on her thigh and we can appreciate all the efforts that have been made to add extra flesh to her body. As well as looking wonderful she is a lovely person and it is so easy to say good things about this video.

Link to review

How can I describe the perfect woman?.... the answer is in this video. Savannah is beyond beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. A gorgeous face. An incredible breast. A dream body. I adore you. 😘I have all your videos and they are amazing. 🥰Five stars are few..Savannah you are a dream. 🤩🤩

Link to review
Guest dade76

I love this video. You are became so big and your boobs so soft and round. Please continue to weight gain because you are fantastic. Vote 10

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review