MILESTONE WEIGH IN! + WG Tell All

$10.99

(17 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

1050783315_TellAll!Gif1.thumb.gif.c7478c79c21d09e51e5511a44f7c0aba.gif

I've reached a 💞MILESTONE💞 weight goal and now seems like the perfect time to give you a complete weight gain tell-all! Today I'll be sharing everything from the past to the future of my gain in this whopping 35 minute long clip!

1934674788_TellAll!Gif2.thumb.gif.095a6a1365e38937968f450ffaaf9b3f.gif

Topics in this clip ;

• Why I started gaining & when
  • My weight gain time line (how much I gained each year and my lifestyle changes)
  • My current milestone weight
  • How my family/friends reacted
  • My doctor's reaction + health update
  • How my life has changed since gaining (yes, including s*x life changes)
  • "Cons" + struggles of gaining
  • Gaining goals 

1213959048_TellAll!Gif3.thumb.gif.4f3b051dc50e21912649869a3a90a1d1.gif

Thank you for following my gain thus far, I'm so happy I get to share this exciting news with you today! I couldn't have done it without you. :)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Posted

Rosie you are looking cuter and cuter as you pile on the pounds. :wub:

Thank you so much for sharing so much of yourself with us especially since there is so much more of you to share these days (sorry cant stop a cheesy fat joke on here but on here it shows nothing but love). Its not just a platitude to say your story brings hope to people that no matter where your at there is a chance of it getting better, of it getting great and it might be in an unusual way like getting really fat and loving it but it can happen. I didn't realize you were so tall I thought you were hot before but when you said that I think I blacked out for a second but you do look incredible, so round and soft all over,  the most beautiful eyes I ever saw and just one of the great smiles that make it feel like everything will be ok. Sorry for the essay I don't usually write comments on stuff but I just thought this was great, that you are great and when you feel the desire to say nothing but nice things about someone you should say them. Thanks again

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.