MILESTONE WEIGH IN! + WG Tell All

$10.99

(17 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

1050783315_TellAll!Gif1.thumb.gif.c7478c79c21d09e51e5511a44f7c0aba.gif

I've reached a 💞MILESTONE💞 weight goal and now seems like the perfect time to give you a complete weight gain tell-all! Today I'll be sharing everything from the past to the future of my gain in this whopping 35 minute long clip!

1934674788_TellAll!Gif2.thumb.gif.095a6a1365e38937968f450ffaaf9b3f.gif

Topics in this clip ;

• Why I started gaining & when
  • My weight gain time line (how much I gained each year and my lifestyle changes)
  • My current milestone weight
  • How my family/friends reacted
  • My doctor's reaction + health update
  • How my life has changed since gaining (yes, including s*x life changes)
  • "Cons" + struggles of gaining
  • Gaining goals 

1213959048_TellAll!Gif3.thumb.gif.4f3b051dc50e21912649869a3a90a1d1.gif

Thank you for following my gain thus far, I'm so happy I get to share this exciting news with you today! I couldn't have done it without you. :)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A fantastic video!

@RosieMarieFeedee is such a sight to behold - everything is so round, and curvy, and thick, and plump.  Her body is a beautiful, beautiful vision.  And just look at that face!  So, so pretty - and so, so round!  (Noticeable face-gain is such a sexy thing!)  When she smiles (which is often), her cute, adorable cheeks really pop out.  Her hair looks absolutely stunning, too.

Lots of her heart-breakingly perfect double-chin and thick neck as well.

Can I just quickly mention her arms?  They are perfect - and I loved how she quite often lifts them to move her hair, or to emphasise something she's saying.  They look so juicy and squeezable!

Love how she (almost unconsciously?) plays with her belly throughout the whole vid!  It looks soft, big, and very, very sexy.  I also noticed that she sometimes places her finger into her belly-button as she was talking, as though it's just what she likes to do.

Clearly, Rosie's fantastic and amazing physical appearance is a major draw - but, for me, just as beautiful is her sweet, charming, intelligent, thoughtful, and charismatic personality.  She's a really articulate, expressive, and entertaining communicator.  And that's really the focus of this video.

We get to hear about why she started her weight-gain journey (which she's revealed before, but is always inspirational), her weight-gain progress over the last few years, and then it's time for the BIG NUMBER.

She is SOOO excited about it, and her sense of accomplishment and achievement is palpable.  She's so proud of her growth - and it's really sexy to see.

Thirty-five minutes is a long time for a Curvage vid - but, honestly, I was hooked for every single second.  Rosie is such good company!  The last section, which is about her future goals, is very exciting - here's to the next milestone!

A fabulous, magical video from a truly gorgeous and compulsively-watchable person.

Link to review
yummycurves

Rosie is a beautiful woman, inside and out and I'm so glad I purchased this video. Rosie has so much talent and it speaks volumes with her Audio visual communication. Thank you for sharing, you're awesome. 😘🤙

Link to review
1qwertypoloip

To start with, even though it's probably only a short term sale, $6 for 30+ minutes is such a great price that I almost feel that I'm ripping her off! But the real kicker is how none of the extremely long video is unengaging or dead air! To be fair, Rosie could be talking about the scientific process of paint drying and hold my attention, but this video is spicy 🔥 

Link to review
YungChill3447

This is fantastic! I especially love how chubby her face looks in this - I was watching a clip I bought from her back in January (the "squashing gf" one) and the difference is phenomenal! Especially with her sweet smile and the way she's playing with her fat as she talks, you can really tell how much she's enjoying this. I also thought the title cards were a nice touch.  

Link to review
D1balling

Loved the video especially how much bigger you are and the fact u give us your insight on your gain . Everyone should buy your video because you're beautiful and clearly love what you do. 

Link to review
HumanSnorlax

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I've been watching Rosie Marie grow over the past year, and what I've witnessed is awesome. Even more awesome? Watching this clip and getting an amazing peek behind the curtain. Rosie is her usual personable self, sharing details of her gain that shocked me (in a good way). :D I highly recommend this to anyone who wants detail on what to expect in the life of a dedicated feedee.

Audio-visual quality is A-1 (as usual). The big revelation about her current weight? Amazing.

Like I said, I've been watching Rosie's progress for a year. By the end of this video, I'm practically dying to see what the next year brings. Nicely done, Rosie Marie Feedee. :D

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This is a truly wonderful clip if you want to get to know Rosie a little.  She goes into a pretty high level of detail in describing many aspects of her life, chiefly as it pertains to weight gain, what it has been like, and how her life has changed.  The "Tell All" in the title is exactly what this clip is.  The way she communicates and holds your interest, you would never know that this video is 35 minutes long.  The time flies by 'cuz it's just so genuinely interesting listening to Rosie share so much about herself.

Thank you for being willing to share so much, Rosie!  I honestly feel like I've made a friend by watching this clip.

Response from the author:

Thank you my love!! 🥰❤️ shoot me a message and let me know what free clip you’d like when you have a chance ;)

Link to review
Phat94

HUGE! Both the video, and Rosie, as you're soon to learn.

Great production value, with clear title cards to seperate different topics of discussion, if you want to skim to or past certain topics, each going into detail about the reality of her weight gain. But of course, you'll find it tough to skip past even a second of this delightful doughball. She plays with her tummy as she talks, clearly rather delighted to be so fat. And how fat she is! What a great milestone. It's clear she's passionate, and talented, when it comes to gaining.

The future is looking bright!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

This is a super well made video! Rosie gives a very candid in-depth explanation of a variety of topics in her weight gain journey, its refreshing to hear Rosie explain everything so straightforward and openly and give a good insight into her background. Rosie is looking incredibly hot with her new gain especially loving the double chin and how soft she looks, if you want to see a hot babe talk about her gaining history you won't want to miss this video.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Panamera911

Such a great clip! Rosie goes in depth about a plethora of topics, all of which are interesting in slightly different ways. Also seeing her facial expression while she talks about these things tells you how much she really loves this lifestyle. Oh and not to mention she’s super hot and it’s definitely been noticeable the past few months that she’s REALLY packed it on😌video is also segmented with title cards for easy navigation through the video! Truly a must-see.😍

Link to review
Kenzo998

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Loved this clip a lot. When Rosie showed up a year ago, I wasn’t sure how long she’d be here at first, but now she’s one of the prized pigs on the site. Hopefully more mile stones can be reached at an increased rate. Careful, or you’ll get fat 😉 

Link to review
joeforbid

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

this is an incredible video by Rosie! she is an amazing storyteller and is excellent at leading you on and saying just exactly what you want to hear! She looks absolutely FABULOUS with her new weight and it’s incredible because you can tell she just physically looks bigger and thicker than she ever has been! 10 stars! 

Wow thank you sweetheart! Don't forget to DM me which clip you want ;)

Link to review
brookeadmirer

I really love this video not only because she is beautiful and she gains, but also because of her attitude. I love her smile, her openeness in telling alla about her weight gain journey since the very beginning. That's a video that every real feeder should have. After that i could only tell her that i think that with her attitude and her bodyframe we could see her gaining to 600 lbs easily... and we love all her weight gain journey 🙂

Thank you so much darling. :)  Be sure to message me which free clip you want!

Link to review