6 Screenshots

About This File

HEY EVERYONE ! I know it’s been a while but I have been moving into my new place ❤️ 

ONE THING I LOVE IS HOW MUCH I CAN LAY ON MY BED PLAY VIDEO GAMES & eat my favorite snacks and food all day ❤️ 

I wanted to show everyone just how HUGE IVE MADE MYSELF ❤️ 

first I show you my measurements and do a body show explaining where all my new fat has gone too! Then I take out my underwear from last year and compare it to my underwear now! U WILL BE EXTREAMLY SURPRISED IN THE SIZE DIFFERENCE ❤️ 

then I try on some pants I only bought a month ago WHICH NOW DONT FIT ME AT ALL UGG! 
after all the fun I weigh my self to show my highest number yet ! 

THIS IS DEF WORTH THE PURCHASE ❤️ 

anyone who buys this video within 24 hours will receive A free video of there choice ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lois alg

Holy hell she’s massive! I can’t wait to see her get bigger! Also how do you get the free vid?

Link to review
Guest beatmixer0207

It has been so fantastic watching Kayla grow over the past few years, and this checkin yet again confirms how quickly Kayla is plumping up. She is truly dedicated to her craft, and had the multiple outgrown jeans to show for it! I can’t wait to continue watching her expand! 😈. Highly recommend this video!

Link to review
boocat

So fun to see Kayla waddle around! Really enjoyed her struggling to get into a pair of pants and show off her new measurements. Well worth the price

Link to review
cassteele

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve watched kayla for years and seeing her grow to this size has been such a good experience and this is by far the hottest video she’s ever put out. I can’t wait to see what happens as she continues to grow!

Link to review
fat fan

Get this video NOW. Don't wait, just get it. Kayla looks amazing and you see just why she's so awesome in this video. She's getting so nice and big and curvy, while maintaining that nice shape of hers. If you've never seen one of her videos before, this is one that you really should try out. (they're all amazing but this one was really fun). 

Link to review
Meladron

Holy hell she’s massive! I can’t wait to see her get bigger! Also how do you get the free vid?

Response from the author:

Comment or msg me link of video u want I will generate

Link to review
bigboy20

One of my favorite people on this site.  I always love the updates and watching how the added weight goes to the right places.  Thank you for the updates!

Link to review
Guest Panderaz

The biggest she has ever been and damn. Does she look good😍 I couldn’t believe how much you weighed either. Keep up the great work!

Link to review
slinky439

oh my goodness, Kayla has become one of the hottest fatties on the internet rn. The video really shows you how big and beautiful she's become. If your into the a cutie with a huge belly, booty and boobies, highly recommend buying this video, you won't be disappointed. 

Link to review
Guest magicman94

Everything you make is just top quality 😍 really excited for what you put out next!

Link to review
SoftLover4000

Absolutely stunning video! Kayla is looking impressively soft and I can't wait to see more ;3

(I don't know how to one free video thing works but I'd love to see "Feedies get eachother fat!" which also looks like an impressive video)

Link to review
8si

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla's measurements have increased a lot very fast it's impressive!  She's gotten even jigglier, like the belly moves by itself! Her breasts have grown a lot! Her back fat rolls look jigglier and have become visibly a lot larger! Then her belly looks bigger too! Nice belly play with a belly stretching out quite far now!  She shows and explaining how parts of her body have been growing while touching the body. Keep the good work!

Link to review
Casanovab

Thooseeeee curves, that tits, that thighs, this belly, this shape !!!!!! What can I say, you’re fabulously plump, you’re the girl of my dreams, your proportions are made by the golden ratio, truly, I’ve never ever seen a woman so well-built, your a gift from the gods, now with that, I must follow with saying thank you for making the effort to make interesting videos every time, and that makes us want to follow you, others models should take exemple on you, 

Yours faithfully 💞

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So its been a while since I've watched a clip from Kayla and she is looking massive! Everything about her has blown up and is looking more soft and jiggly then ever, especially her lower body and thick thighs.. Hoping she continues to pack it on and grow even bigger.

Link to review