6 Screenshots

About This File

HEY EVERYONE ! I know it’s been a while but I have been moving into my new place ❤️ 

ONE THING I LOVE IS HOW MUCH I CAN LAY ON MY BED PLAY VIDEO GAMES & eat my favorite snacks and food all day ❤️ 

I wanted to show everyone just how HUGE IVE MADE MYSELF ❤️ 

first I show you my measurements and do a body show explaining where all my new fat has gone too! Then I take out my underwear from last year and compare it to my underwear now! U WILL BE EXTREAMLY SURPRISED IN THE SIZE DIFFERENCE ❤️ 

then I try on some pants I only bought a month ago WHICH NOW DONT FIT ME AT ALL UGG! 
after all the fun I weigh my self to show my highest number yet ! 

THIS IS DEF WORTH THE PURCHASE ❤️ 

anyone who buys this video within 24 hours will receive A free video of there choice ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's been a while since I've actually gotten a video from you, and I can really tell the difference between the two! You really have gotten huge, Kayla, and look unbelievably soft! It's so obvious just how big you have gotten with how much you jiggle and get out of breath. The weigh in really took me by surprise, and now that you're settled I'm sure you'll no doubt gain more during the holiday seasons! You look absolutely beautiful, Kayla! I hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Link to review