8 Screenshots

About This File

🏆 Yes, I am proud of myself for eating this whole cake because it was much heavier than I thought it would be! 😮 I even had plenty of time to admire the incredibly sexy view. 🥰 My old favorite shorts are about to bust because I'm plumper than ever. My belly bounces so high over them now. 🙈 Lol what a phattie... sitting there eating a whole cake. 😅 It's just gonna make me fatter😏

baking great british bake off GIF by Bill Greenhead

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

rickgm

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really enjoyed this video.  It is a bit different from some I've seen.  Jess sits with you, telling you about her day, asking you about yours, all the while gorging herself on cake!  It's like having a casual conversation with your significant other while she crams an entire cake into her belly.  I find this scenario extremely sexy and erotic.  Imagine coming home from work to be greeted with such a wonderful surprise.

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, Jess!  I love how bouncy your belly is now, it really has a jiggle of its own!  You took down that cake like a pro, that's how to make your Plump even Plumper!! 🤰  I love your huge boobs too, they're getting bigger and bigger 😲  You have the 3 B's: Boobs, Belly, and Butt... all on top of a pretty face 😍

Share this review

Link to review
cycling1951

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This video was so much more than I expected from the title !                    
       As well as balancing the huge cake on a plate and housing down Boston Creme Pie, Jess continually spoke about her constant “feelings” and “urges” over the last few days, and how she “resolved” them (in great detail)!  It was so HOT 🔥!  So hot that she almost forgot that she was supposed to be eating the cake!    Did she finish the whole thing? 
   You won’t be disappointed, her belly just keeps getting bigger, and her shorts getting tighter ! This is one to enjoy!!!

Share this review

Link to review