POV: Your HOT FAT 🥵 girlfriend has trouble fitting into her clothes again. Plus a weigh in

$2

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is your hot fat red headed girlfriend and she’s been such a little piggy lately… the last time she bought clothes you watched her try them on and nothing fit. She got some new clothes and she wants you to watch her try them on.. will anything actually fit her? Watch her struggle to fit her big ass and belly into some hot pieces. Her stretch marks are on display as well as some belly play. 

BONUS: due to the fact that nothing has been fitting Savannah has also decided to weigh in at the end. This is a much watch! 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thorxmax

OK. What can we say? Another splendid example of how a beautiful girl can be wonderfully sexy!

Link to review
Guest lovepreggo

Bah gawd 😍

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Savannah has been packing on the pounds because she just can't control herself anymore. All the new clothes she bought don't fit her. Eventually, she is able to squeeze into a super tight leopard print dress which will make your soul leave your body. @SavannahMontana I think you should do a stuffing video in that dress (if you can even get it around your belly anymore) so we can watch it explode in real time.

Bonus weigh-in at the end puts the cherry on top. :D Awesome video

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Kenzo998

Wow, loved this clip so much. Might be short and sweet, but leaves a lasting impression. Savannah looks fantastic, maniacally slithering into old clothes (that must have shrunk in the wash 😉) then comes time for the weigh in, and this big beauty’s engorged belly nearly blots out the weighing scales from sight. We end on the promise of more pounds and fat to come, and I’m not sure that poor scale will be holding out much longer 😥 

Link to review
CCT0ny

Damn, you are sexy as hell! The thought of actually watching you struggle to try on clothe in person as your boyfriend is really exciting! After watching this video, you really make me wish you were my hot fat girlfriend! I seriously think the dress looks sexy and hot on you, Savannah! But I have a feeling that you won't be fitting in it pretty soon!

Link to review