(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

spacer.png

This is a big one!

Your favorite BBW SSBBW is back eating more! I stuff myself with a hefty dose of fast food for about 20+ minutes and then give it a long rubbing with lotion. I get so stuffed I can barely move. I bloat so big I feel like I am gonna pop. My panties keep falling down and my gut wont let them stay up.

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rolypoly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to commend Veruca once again for the absolute generosity of her content pricing. For such a phenomenal video, more than thirty minutes long and featuring such an attractive and interesting model, the pricing for this video is a steal, at least when I purchased it.

As for the video itself, it's everything you could hope, and more. Dressed in her usual outfit of itty-bitty undies highlighting just how gigantic she is everywhere else, Veruca plops down and stuffs herself on fast food. When she truly packs her gut to its limit, she lotions and caresses it until the end of the video. Again, for the length of this video you truly get your money's worth. Veruca is an energetic and fun personality, and watching her talk while she messily stuffs herself is a dream come true. This is a great video and definitely worth your time.

Link to review