4 Screenshots

About This File

Happy New Year everyone! Here is my December's Compilation, including various photo sets and clip fragments that I amateurishly took myself throughout last month, including some automatically generated clips and GIF's from my personal gallery.

236 files in total for $ 7.90!

I hope you like it and be ready for my next clip which is going to be related to the beach trip photos included in this compilation.

Kisses to everyone and have an awesome 2019, there's much to come! ❤️

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quite the sexy anthology, Nicole.  Over 200 pics.  The animated gifs are awesome.  The short videos are generally about 25 seconds with one a couple seconds, which could've been an animated gif. 

The locations are great and Nicole looks fantastic.  So many beautiful angles for the pics as well, I loved scrolling through as a gradual strip tease or a rotating view just to see a front-side view of that belly.

Beautiful themes include the beach, stuffing, and lounging on her bed.  She has many wonderful views when sitting too; didn't know I could enjoy so much but pics from above/below make quite a difference in how I can see her as well.  

I loved the jurassic world mask. Very playful honestly, and the hats had an aesthetic touch.  This is a very creative way to get to know Nicole.

I do recommend anyone viewing to sort by type to sort things, though fortunately animations are titled animated and videos movie/vid. Separating by folders may be a good idea next time too.

Definitely better than the subscription paysite model which I find Curvage made very outdated given the interaction and affordable huge sets like these, which include animated gifs.

Link to review