this is the fullest cece has ever been

$24.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

this is Cece’s FATTEST and most hedonistic clip yet 🌸

in this stuffing that spans one half of an hour, cece consumes a bucket of fried chicken, two orders of greek fries with extra chz/sauce, and one half gallon of sweet tea 🎉

she is absolutely pushed to her limits in this one, and it is quite a sight to see(;

*leave a review for a special something from cece(:*

PS- if you have left a review in the past, but you have not received your gift; please DM me with the details of your review and appropriate contact information so that i can send something your way! xoxo

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I must confess, I have a little bit of a crush on how Cece's double chin looks while she stuffs her face. And the moaning while chugs her tea is so hot! It's so much fun to see her push herself to her limit or rather to a little bit beyond that

Link to review
Orbshsv

I think this video was amazing I love your growth and changes you have every video your amazing cece

also idk why but my reviews keep getting deleted

Response from the author:

Thank you very much! And that’s too bad, I have nothing to do with that and I’m so sorry that it’s been happening 🥲 thank you nonetheless for leaving reviews!!! I appreciate it so much 

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Okay listen Cece If your reading this you have created a masterpiece!!! Like Seriously I literally ran down to the Bank and back for this vid because it everything about it done to perfection!!! I absolutely adore these longer mega stuffing's please do more like!!! 1000/10 XOXO 

Response from the author:

awe tysm! ❤️

Link to review