5 Screenshots

About This File

🧁🧁Cupcake Cutie🧁 🧁

Lyla is back and getting all worked up over her homemade cupcakes.

This fat cutie sexy stuffs several cupcakes piled high with thick pink icing before deciding her top is just too tight!!

Rubbing her hanging belly and huge boobs while getting full and satisfied.

Lots of smiles, a little chit chat, and some (seated) dancing!!

In this clip:

• Cupcake stuffing (one on all 4's🐽)
  • Milk & Soda chugs
  • Sexy Burps
  • Belly Rubs, of course!

A8DEC000-6079-4454-8159-10960FD9B858.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are unbelievably hot, Lyla! I just love everything about your video! I love how tight your panties already are on you, and how You stuff your mouth with those delicious cupcakes! I have no doubt that they tasted delicious since you practically ate almost all of them! I've already watched this video tow times in a row because you are s sexy, and I'll probably watch it another twelve times! Your accent is so attractive, Lyla, I love it! If I was feeding you those cupcakes, I'd definitely find ways to motivate you to eat those cupcakes and more! I so wish I could feel your belly in my hands with how soft and squishy it looks! Your moans and burps really turned me on with how hot you sound! You are for sure the Cupcake Queen!

Link to review