4 Screenshots

About This File

SHE DEVOURES FOOD!

WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO WATCH IS A HUGE PIG EAT AND DRINK WITHOUT CONTROL!

WHAT WILL FIRST CAPTIVATE YOUR MIND IS A HOG WITH TIGHT, T I G H T! JEANS… AND YES! SHE FOUND THE STRONGEST BUTTON. IT'S AMAZING HOW LAURA'S BELLY HAS GAINED MORE INCHES AND HOW DELICIOUS SHE LOOKS IN THOSE REALLY TIGHT JEANS ... THEN YOU WILL WATCH HOW SHE DRINKS HER FAVORITE BEER FOLLOWING BY A DELICIOUS BELLY PLAY WITH A HOT CLOUSE-UP ... THE PASTA STUFFING TURNS LAURA INTO A TRUE OBESE HOG AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH SHE EATS.

BY THE END, YOU WILL HAVE A SURPRISE!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You are so incredibly sexy it's amazing 😍 I have no idea how you managed to button those pants up. I feel like it would have taken the might of GOD to do it!!!!!!! haha I hope your belly's not to sore from those jeans.

Link to review
Rochelle

Mmmmm Laura looks so stuffed and fat at the end of this video. It’s so hot. I love seeing her burp and pat her belly like she is too full to go on. 🤤🤤🐖🐖🐖I’d love to see this outfit worn during a video where Laura eats a big bucket of greasy fried chicken and gets really stuffed ❤️😋😋🤤🍗🍗🍗

Link to review
buck_sumo

That has to be one of, if not, the strongest buttons in the world. It's a thing of beauty watching all of Laura's fat escape from their jean prison cell.

It's no wonder that Laura keeps on packing on the pounds as she slams down a couple of beers and devours a fair amount of pasta. She's only going to be bigger in the next video!

Link to review