BBW Thick Cellulite Thigh Show Off

$5.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Ive really noticed a trend of people complimenting my thighs. They just keep getting fuller and fuller and more dimple and jiggly. Everytime I walk I feel them shake. I show off from a variety of angles showing you every cellulited inch of them.
(Filmed while 40 weeks Pregnant)

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

This one’s all about legs, legs, legs. It’s nothing more and nothing less than a mesmerising look at Kyra’s stunning pins. We’re fed nothing but thin legs on TV, in films, and in music videos – so it’s joyfully special to spend some time (in ultra clear hi-def) with Miss Kane’s thick, shapely limbs.

Wearing a top that can barely contain her big, bountiful breasts, Kyra seductively shows off every dimple, every curve, every succulent inch of herself below the waist. We also get plenty of her pregnant tummy and, naturally enough, her lovely, lovely butt. (I’m willing to bet money that men and women have shed tears about that butt.)

Once again, Kyra knows exactly what to give us, with an uncanny kind of sixth sense. A couple of minutes in and I suddenly thought “God, I’d love to hear the sound of those thighs rubbing against each other.” And what do you know? Kyra duly obliges!

Those legs are a joy to behold. Like the rest of Kyra, they are a perfect combination of jiggliness and perkiness. They’re thick and juicy and so, so grabbable.

Right now, I really, really wish I was Kyra Kane’s hands. Just imagine how much fun that would be... Swoon.

Link to review