PIGGY LOVES HER CAKE!!🐷🐽

$7.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A HUGE amount of cake, a fat girl and sprinkles!? What could be better! Watch me demolish a huge amount of cake and frosting! I start out so hungry and eager to eat but end up being so full a literally struggle to finish! I make sure to take some huge bites and like my fingers clean🤗 Don’t worry though, this piggy won’t give up and loves food way too much to stop! Watch me get on all fours and lick up the rest of the 

cake complete with a MESSY face and a full tummy!

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fullest Ever

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video as always! Gorgeous as always! Glad to see a new eating video from you! And as always absolutely amazing seeing you so full and of course talking about how full you are!

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favourite redheaded model rocking red lingerie stuffing her face with cake.  What's not to love?  As usual, Katie is looking waaay too foooine in this video, rubbing her big belly as she pigs out on cake.  It's so hot seeing her struggle a bit to finish off the cake, pausing to rest and catch her breath.  She decides to finish off the rest of her cake like the piggy she is by getting on all fours (no idea how her huge tits didn't spill out that lingerie) and shoving the cake in her mouth, leaving her face and hair covered in cake.  I've said it before in pretty much every review I've left for Katie's content, but this woman  Godess is PERFECTION!  Buy this video, people!

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness ❤️❤️❤️

it is very hard not to spill out constantly XD

Link to review