11 Screenshots

About This File

You made the decision 4 months ago to allow your feedee to stay home and grow full time. In this time she has stopped going to the gym, began eating whatever she wants, and of course - pleasing you in anyway possible. ;) Today while waiting for you to get home, she decided to try on some old clothes to surprise you... But the second you walk in the door you get more than just a little surprise when she decides she's hungry for more than just food...

2109613084_Promo3.thumb.jpg.aa14ae55d7248b59e8623941a6a4ee86.jpg398779402_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF1.thumb.gif.a947f9b36f31c0f6385900d9af608c91.gif1055686556_Promo6.thumb.jpg.5183b8b87ea395ccbb763c3646650ad5.jpg753405253_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF2.thumb.gif.c536904346f7acf02e5aea7b7ffaef33.gif

Waiting for you to arrive home... - Your feedee is trying on old outfits, struggling them on and remarking how amazing it feels to have clothing at a size 3XL cling to her fat rolls so tightly... Enjoy many different angles of her struggling on each piece all whilst fantasizing about how much fatter she wants to grow, how much she wants to eat , and how badly she wants you to arrive home!

893305126_Promo1.thumb.jpg.a7602b1dee3b7a1e5c7230f58c73279d.jpg1739108416_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF3.thumb.gif.688104917ab86c9e75578a7725917e99.gif

The second you walk through the door... - She immediately lets you know how desperate she was waiting for you. She seductively shows you each part of her growing body, telling you how she never wants to stop being your perfect feedee...

1081857438_YouveMadeMeSoFat!GIF4.thumb.gif.2ad55102b9c58f12bc40275bfc33a5e9.gif1066025649_Promo7.thumb.jpg.a2b0232c0b4332b2234b07a100e480c9.jpg

The finale - After the grand body tour she strips down and is on top of you. She's hungry not only for calories but for you... By the time it's all over she's laid down by your side in bed, asking you what's for dinner.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nevermore92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie, as per usual, puts extensive attention and effort into the fine details of her work, and this clip is no exception. 

Her genuine love of the kink shows in this fantasy, and you can tell she’s enjoying every second of it.

She’s a gem and a blessing to this community, and I can’t wait to see what she does next.

Response from the author:

Be sure to message me which clip you’d like for ROGO! 😋❤️

Link to review
curveylov3r

You define what it is to be a perfect curvy model. The way you talk about your clothes not fitting is unbelievably amazing 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great concept for fans of the feeder/feedee dynamic.  While waiting for her feeder to get home, Rosie tries to curb her appetite by trying on some clothes.  Love how the more Rosie is thinking about eating to get fatter for her partner, the hornier she gets.  The first t-shirt barely covers her huge stomach, while the second tiger print crop top might as well now be a bra, with how small it is on her.  The real struggle starts with her trying on size 20 jeans, which barley get past her ass, and can't even button over her massive belly.  She tries sucking in her belly to button them, but to no avail.  However, she (like me) is thrilled that she's gotten this big, which in turn makes her even hornier than before.  She fantasizes about getting fucked while being fed and tells him all about it once he arrives home.  Recounting all her wardrobe changes, she strips out of her current outfit and talks dirty about all the growth her body has gone through since meeting him.  She shakes her jiggly belly and arms and shows off her huge ass, before heading to her bed to kick this scene to a whole new level.  She removes her bra, teases her tits a bit, then mounts you to ride cowgirl, with the hopes of breaking the bed with all the hard fucking they'll do.  Awesome scene!

Thank you so much. :) Be sure to message me which of my clips you want for free ;)

Link to review
titiou07

I will never get tired of RoseMarie's clips! the more I see it the more it is beautiful and of course more enormous! I was shocked at how much fat she got and how huge rolls on her back appeared! She really is the best at the moment and for some time now! Download this clip you will not be disappointed!

Merci 🥰❤️

Link to review