OILING & MASSAGING MY SOFT, JIGGLY BODY🤤

$7.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch me take you along my little routine of oiling my fat body and especially my big belly! I start off this video by rubbing oil on my big boobs and work my way around every inch of my big body! Believe me it’s not as easy as it looks lol! It’s a workout rubbing and massaging all of this fat! I talk about getting more stretch marks as I continue to gain soft squishy belly fat😍 I make sure to get into every red as and and every roll while I talk about how good it feels and how I wish you could be the one massaging my belly! I bounce around so you can see every giggle of my belly and every bounce of my huge boobs (which explode out of my top)! Of course I show ALOT of belly rubbing describe how soft and warm my fat tummy feels 😍 

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All aboard everyone, as we're all blessed to go on magical body tour courtesy of Katie.  Watch in amazement as Katie applies oil all over her huge tits and arms!  Be stunned into silence as she continues caressing her voluptuous body, paying extra attention to her massive ass and thighs, as well as that huge belly of hers!  While the temptation to reach out and touch this goddess is incredibly strong (she tempts you throughout by wishing you were here to rub the oil, and even says she's fun to hug),  we've unfortunately removed that part of the tour.  Too many men have lost their minds and experienced painful erections lasting hours after the tour, and lawsuits are a bitch to deal with.  I know you'll all enjoy this magical body tour, and once you do, please leave a review, preferably 5 stars!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😂 this was hilarious 

Link to review