💕Struggling my way into old clothes!💕

$8.99

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I can’t wait for you to se me squeezing and stuffing my belly and butt into my old skinny clothes! In this video I try on multiple tight clothes and struggle with each one! I talk about my weight history with the clothes and describe what they used to look like on me before gaining SO MUCH WEIGHT. I also try on a pair of jeans that fit perfectly when I started posting videos, and let me tell you, they DO NOT FIT ANY MORE!! With each grunt and groan I get sweatier and more and more shocked at how tight each item of clothing is! By the end of this video I was tired from such a workout! I make sure to show every part of my curvy, fat body in this epic struggle of the tight clothes😅

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off, it's great to have new content from one my favourite models, since she always delivers the goods.  As for the video itself, it's another great example of how incredibly perfect Katie's body is.  She starts off by struggling to button up a pair of jeans until she's out of breath, then moves on to a stretchy skirt, which hugs her curves just right.  As great as she looks with them on, it's absolute heaven as she tries to take it off, as she's left with an incredible muffin top figure.  She then barely fits into an old button up shirt before trying on a pair of stretchy workout shorts.  She can barely get them over her huge ass and belly, but somehow does.  However, the real workout starts with her trying to get them off, as she almost loses her balance taking them off 😂.  An old vest from highschool can't even be buttoned up on her plus sized body, but that's nothing compared to her struggling to get an even smaller pair of stretchy shorts on.  We're blessed by seeing her trying them on from behind, showing off that perfect pumpkin sized booty.  Getting them over the booty was step one, but getting them over belly takes some preparation, so she jiggles it for us before finally getting the shorts over them.  Once the shorts are off, it's time for the main event: trying on jeans that fit two months ago.  Here's a spoiler: they don't fit anymore.  The look of shock and disbelief on Katie's face when she can't even button them is priceless.  Another A+, 5 star video from Katie.  This woman just does not miss.

Link to review