4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

I love fatties, and I really love committed overly greedy fatties! I've been looking for an incredibly dedicated and obedient piggy. One who will eat as much as I say, who will surprise even me with their greed, and one that will always ask for thirds and forth. I need a piggy who will intrust all their gaining to me because after all, I know best! So I need to know could this be you? 

Are you prepared to surrender your waistline to me? To give all your mobility to me? To never beg me to stop feeding you? If you are then I think you'll make the perfect piglet. I promise to push you past your limits, into a whole new level of obesity. I'll make you unrecognizable to even yourself, a ball shell of yourself covered in pure lard. I have strict requirements about how much you eat and your activity levels. You must do exactly as I say. I may be strict, but I promise to make you a happy piggy, fatter than you could have ever imagined! 

Clip features: female feeder, weight gain encouragement 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zappy

Wow. Freya is a beautiful goddess of indulgence as always.
Think I gained about 5 lbs just by watching the intro…! 
If BBW FFA encouragement is your thing; you need to buy this video. Do it now. 

Freya, you are amazing :) 

Link to review