4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

Fuck babe, I'm horny, and I can see you are too....let's fix that! I want to help you get off, just knowing you get off to me gets me so turned on. I heard we both love to get off the big BBW's....so maybe we could try getting off to fat girls together! It makes me feel so hot knowing you find me fuckable. This distance is killing me, so we'll just have to improvise in the meantime. Let me guide you through jerking off, close your eyes, and imagine my hands clasping your rock-hard cock. Imagine all the naughty things we'd do to each other, let me whisper them into your ear baby. I'll tell you just how turned on I get from all of this, how much pleasing you satisfies me. All of me is just so plush and grabbable, I can't help touching myself and moaning for you. Fuck babe, we're so close, just keep stroking! I'll jiggle by belly and shake my breasts a bit for you. I'll get you past the edge...and beyond!
Clip features: Instructions for Satisfaction, , moaning, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review