$4

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

After a quick workout, I waddle my way back to my car. I started working out because I was having trouble getting into my car. My belly just loves to take over and bump up against the string wheel. I'm so short and can't reach the peddles without having my belly bump against the wheel. But if I'm honest, I hate working out! I hate having to move my fat body around and make myself work up a sweat. I also hate having to watch what I eat out of fear I won't for into my car any longer. Just this once I want to indulge in some fast food! It wouldn't be the worst thing, would it....?

After indulging and giving in to my cravings, I decide to eat my fattening meal in my tight car. With my fat spilling out of my bra, and my belly bumping against the steering wheel, I can't help but moan as I eat. I've been denying myself, and this just feels so good! I can't stop stuffing my face with fatty foods, I want more and more! Fuck fitting in my car, this feels so much better! 
Clip features: roleplay, eating in car, moaning, pov overhead belly shot, trying to fit in car

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mikeyboy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sexy, love your wg denial videos

Link to review