5 Screenshots

About This File

I think you will be shocked by my measurements, I know I was. I knew I had been growing, but seeing the numbers in front of me really helps me understand just how much of a spoiled cow I have been.ย ๐Ÿ„ย Keep feeding and spoiling me!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ you are looking really really fat โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• and it looks super awesome ๐Ÿ‘ hot ๐Ÿฅต youโ€™re beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ fat gut jiggles perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ know Matter if it is sitting down or standing up either way it looks really good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ the jeans ๐Ÿ‘– you wore were alsoย ย really hot ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Eating delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ fast food ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅค and even the measurements were very impressive ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ A truly stunning video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Ps jeans ๐Ÿ‘– make you look ๐Ÿ‘€ super fat and super laidback ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ›‹๐ŸŽฎโค๏ธ

Link to review