Sushi & Sake Stuffing

$5.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Alcohol • Bloating • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Belly Play • Burping • Standing • Bouncing • Multi Angle ~ 19 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••
It's been a while since I had a big sushi feast so I decided to once again put on a tight dress and stuff myself silly, washing it all down with a full bottle of Sake!

Sadly the dress I wore in my first sushi stuffing has long since ripped but somehow I make this 4XL dress get extremely tight on me by the end of my gorging!

Over a dozen sushi rolls, thick sushi sandwiches and a platter of fried sushi all fall victim to my huge hanging gut as it demands more and more!

I definitely get more than a little buzzed as I chug down the sake which only makes me want more food...

So I decide to waddle my way over to the fridge and finish the stuffing off with some mochi ice cream!

When it was all said and done by gurgling belly pressed tight against my dress and I knew it was time for a well deserved nap!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Phony789

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A welcome return from a content break. Watch as this goddess of whom’ we all have come to love basks in the weight of her gain. Every minute the video becomes increasingly better, almost akin to her swollen gut, with each calorie Mochii consumes. This is certainly one you don’t want to miss. 

Link to review