Your manager doesn't accept her weight and fires you for calling her fat!

$9.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

You have an innate ability: you can accurately tell the weight of any object placed in front of you. This ability is very useful in the workplace, where you deal with shipments and weigh large loads of goods on a daily basis, and among your colleagues you are now something of a legend and everyone enjoys betting on you: can you tell the weight of this load? and that one? 

Your exploits have reached the ears of the manager of your department, who today absolutely wants to talk to you: she's proposing a promotion with crazy benefits since your skills would speed up the company's production capacity!

However, she wants to test your skills first, indicating various loads and asking you to guess the weight of each one. After all your correct answers, comes the last test: since she can't be sure that you didn't know the weight of all the goods from the beginning, she asks you the weight of the only thing you can't know: her body!

After studying her figure for a few seconds, you give your answer.. and the manager explodes with anger. 

"are you calling me fat? how dare you!! get out of my sight!!"

Left alone, the manager talks to herself about how maybe she's been a little more bloated lately because of her period, or the pizza from the day before. The last time she weighed herself years ago, her weight was 55kg.. there's no way she could have gained that much weight. Denying the evidence, she picks up a digital scale and.. discovers the bitter truth.

"he did it! he sabotaged my scale! i'm going to fire him! and then i'm going to celebrate his termination with some delicious cake at my favorite coffee shop."

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌