5 Screenshots

About This File

Q & A 🧁Fat Chat 🧁 Belly Play 🧁 Before & After

In this 25 minute clip, Jennie answers almost 30 questions sent in by followers. From age to weight gain goals to celebrity crushes, this clip covers everything you've ever wanted to know about Jennie and her gaining journey. This clip also includes 2 pictures of Jennie at her lowest weight, before she met her girlfriend, Candice. As Jennie answers each question, she begins to get more and more aroused, doing her best to resist playing with her now-pudgy belly until she finally can't hold back anymore. If you've ever wanted to know more about how Jennie got where she is today, this is the clip for you.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent in questions for this clip, and for all of your kind comments and supports. I hope that you all enjoy this clip and that it answers any questions you may have! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and are an easy way to make my day! I can't wait to create more content for you guys soon and see where this journey takes us! xoxo, Jennie💕

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Super hot video.   🥰  Best you've made yet!  You have a very cute persona --both sweet and naughty at the same time (bit of a pleasant shock to see you into such kinky things).  Wishing all the good things in life to you both.    

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.