5 Screenshots

About This File

Q & A 🧁Fat Chat 🧁 Belly Play 🧁 Before & After

In this 25 minute clip, Jennie answers almost 30 questions sent in by followers. From age to weight gain goals to celebrity crushes, this clip covers everything you've ever wanted to know about Jennie and her gaining journey. This clip also includes 2 pictures of Jennie at her lowest weight, before she met her girlfriend, Candice. As Jennie answers each question, she begins to get more and more aroused, doing her best to resist playing with her now-pudgy belly until she finally can't hold back anymore. If you've ever wanted to know more about how Jennie got where she is today, this is the clip for you.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent in questions for this clip, and for all of your kind comments and supports. I hope that you all enjoy this clip and that it answers any questions you may have! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and are an easy way to make my day! I can't wait to create more content for you guys soon and see where this journey takes us! xoxo, Jennie💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tom31123

I saw Enchantress insta story today with you in it. I can't believe i hadn't seen you sooner! You look incredible! I saw that post where Candice funnel feeds you and I had to get it and I was not disappointed! It was really hot and your eyes are some of the best I've ever seen!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
plushush

Absolutely worth the price for the “before” pics alone, as the contrast is insanely hot, and still we’re blessed with ~25 minutes of a super sweet Q&A! You really do spoil us, Jennie 💜 It’s so great getting to see a deeper dive into your kinks and I’m beyond excited to see where your feedism journey takes you! I’ve loved all of your content so far and can’t wait to see more from you ☺️

Response from the author:

i’m so glad u liked them!!💕 it really was a shock to me how much i’ve changed even in this short amount of time!

Link to review
mgm31

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a great Q+A. Jennie looks adorable and her reflections on the relationship between bondage and feederism are so candid and sexy. Watching her talk about how much softness turns her on while grabbing her growing belly—all with an absolutely infectious smile—makes this clip an A+ in my book! I'm so excited to watch Jennie grow and see her features change: from her ass getting rounder and rounder to plumping cheeks that augment those beautiful eyes 😘 thank you for sharing!

tysm, i’m so glad u liked it!! i am very excited as well 💓

Link to review
loves_chub

Im so glad sugarplump took you under her wing and absolutely cannot wait to see just what being in this community does to that body!

i am so glad too 🥰

Link to review
AzMan226

As far as a Q&A goes, Jennie nails it. Each question is answered thoroughly without ever dragging on; it's a delightfully refreshing Q&A that's just as informative as it is sexy. It's so nice to finally learn more about this promising new pig! 

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are beyond excited to see where you and your girlfriend go next. You two compliment eachother perfectly, and your seemingly insatiable appetite has everyone eager to see you balloon. This Q&A only confirms your dedication and I can't wait to see what new ideas you'll bring to the scene!

P.S. You have the most beautiful, expressive eyes! We can see exactly how you're feeling without you saying a thing; in other words, you're perfect for funnel/forcefeed content!! I hope we see some more in the future :)

this is all so kind, thank u so much!! 🥰 yes force/funnel feeding is like my favorite thing, i can’t wait to do more soon!!

Link to review
D8i

Adorable,, looking forward to see you progress ❤️😘

thank u! 💓💓

Link to review
Danument

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an incredible Q+A, your personality is amazing and I loved your answers.

just saying btw, if you were to do a stuffing clip with farting in it, it would be a huge hit. Lots of us buy every clip with it in them.

thank u so much!💕 i will keep that in mind 😉😘

Link to review
fat_elf

An extremely attractive woman, with underlying promise of getting fatter in the future, satisfies your curiosity with answers to all the questions you might have asked. Wonderful video.

thank u!! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
TarMinastir

Thank you Jennie for making this video, your story is very interesting and I can't wait to see more of you and your girlfriend 😃
You two are the cutest and I'm excited for what's next! Your smile and laugh are adorable and I'm sure some more pounds will do wonders to your already super sexy body 😍❤️

tysm!💕 i’m so excited too!!!

Link to review
DrPepper1991

Jennie, I can't get enough of these videos... You and your GF look and sound utterly incredible and your dynamic drives me crazy! 

thank u!! i’m so happy everyone has been so supportive of us 💓

Link to review