5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for another weigh in! I’ve been so lazy during lockdown, how much have I gained? 
I discuss how I’ve been spending my time in lockdown, sleeping late, eating extra meals, baking like crazy! 
I want to show you how my body is changing, let me take you on a tour of my goddess body before I reveal how much I weigh now! 
After my reveal you get my reaction, and I share my weight goal with you! Let’s get there together! 
I compare my measurements from late august, how many inches have I grown? 
finally after a few quick conversions, I give you one last look at this gorgeous curvaceous body from head to toe! 
What a treat! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

🖤 thanks babe!

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey gives us a charming catch up of everything that's been going on lately, mainly food and gaining wise. It's so much fun to listen to. She's absolutely stunning too, and the spiderweb bra is quite mesmerizing

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with this! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely amazing!! She's getting big everywhere!! One of the best clips I've seen in a long time!! Her voice is so damn seductive!! Lets help her get to her goal!!

That’s the spirit! Thanks so much for the lovely review ! 🥰

Link to review