Fat Feedee Slob 2

$4.99

(2 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Bella has been on another of her glut fest weekends away, and you can tell she’s been doing a lot of this sort of thing as she waddles into frame gut first, bragging that she can’t suck her gut in even a little bit to go and retrieve her 3rd door dash order of the day. You can see she’s gained quite a bit of weight since you last saw her, maybe that’s why she’s not wearing any pants, preferring to let her fattened, bloated, orb of a gut hang over her panties.

As she tells you about her out of control eating and drinking of the last few days, she plops that belly up on the counter for you to admire it as she guzzles more beer, belches, and rubs it.

Waddling to the side of the counter, she plops her belly on the counter again, giving you a perfect side view of how far she sticks out now, way past her K cup boobs. Its like she can’t stop playing with her over bloated mass of a stomach, guzzling beer, belching, and talking about getting even bigger even as she clearly struggles with her current massive size.

In the last three minutes, Bella guzzles beer while complaining her gut is already so tight, slapping it to show you, culminating in some of the deepest, wettest burps you ever heard!!

1_0_GIF_1 (1).gif

1_0_GIF_1 (2).gif

1_0_GIF_1.gif

IMG_0276.PNG

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0281 2.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HaveANiceDay

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I knew I was in for a hot video when you entered the frame gut-first lol also loved how much your belly jiggles after you drop it and your sexy burps. 10/10 must buy 🔥

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my first video I have purchased from @Bella Abbondanza. I like how her voice sounds. I like how she looks like a plus size version of Lara Croft or Tifa in this video. She looks so pretty in how she has her hair done. If you are into burping, bellies at different angles and talking about how much they have eaten; then this video is for you. You can tell from the promo photos this video shows off her belly in a very attractive & positive light. 

Response from the author:

Thank you, and welcome to my fantasy world!! So glad you decided to check it out 😘

Link to review