2 Screenshots

About This File

I am so excited for a night out with my girlfriends!  That is, until I call my friend to ask if she's coming to pick me up and she informs me I am uninvited.  Appalled, I ask her why.  I did nothing wrong!  She tells me its because I couldn't fit into the matching outfits they all planned to wear tonight.  I mean, she's not wrong, but I don't think I'm fat.  She assures me I am and quickly hangs up on me.

I sit there in shock and sadness, talking about how I don't understand why she would have said those hurtful things to me.  Im not really fat at all... but I decide since my pants feel a little tight, to unzip them, allowing my belly to pool out.  As I talk, I keep getting annoyed with my shirt.  I don't know why, but it keeps rolling up!  Finally, I get it to stay down.  Maybe I've gained a few pounds over Covid, but I don't think its that much.  And, I really don't feel like working out.  Its so exhausting.  I decide there's no way my friends are right and they must just be jealous of how cute I look in my outfit.  Definitely am NOT fat.  What do you think?

giphy 2.57.14 PM.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you 🥰❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😮 I really really really loved it and thank you for wearing jeans 👖 with that beautiful awesome 👏 FAT GUT of yours hanging and spilling it all out so very cute and hot 🥵 it looks like to me the way I see this, you are looking FATTER and FATTER as days go by I can tell that you have been packing on those extra pounds every week, and it looks super awesome 😍❤️ And so very amazing 😉 It looked  so good 😊 I didn’t want it to end Super EXTREMELY Hot 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰😉💕.                 Ps I would love ❤️ to see what food 🍔you ordered in the next video and continue we’re you left off ☺️❤️

Response from the author:

That’s a great idea to continue with a part two eating 👀 I’m so glad you enjoyed!! ❤️

Link to review