8 Screenshots

About This File

The time has come for my closet to be upgraded to Plus Size. ⬆️ In fact, it's overdue! So I wanted to go through these tops one last time to see if they fit 😬 or don't fit. 🤪 Parting with clothes I once loved is something I don't like doing 😠 so I thought making a video would help to end my procrastination. 👍 There weren't many keepers out of all these tops 😅 most of them cling to my new belly making me look pregnant af 🤰 but now I know which ones need to go so that there's room for some new plus size tops! 🥳 Yesss bring on those two XL hoodies and oversized sweaters 😆 I'm so excited about it.

Animation Lol GIF by SLOTHILDA

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

alten322

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you should keep all those tops ! you look amazing !

Share this review

Link to review
Bobbynelms54

Nice. Looking good as ever.

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

Wow Jess, I loved this video!  I like seeing you try on old clothes, especially t-shirts and sweaters that are still loose in the arms but extremely tight around your huge gut... you do look legit pregnant!  🤰  You have the perfect body type, thinnish arms and legs with huge boobs and an even bigger round belly... I love it!  Please keep eating and gaining to 200! 😍

Share this review

Link to review