2 Screenshots

About This File

Listen to me tell you THANK YOU for making me so fat!

I LOVE being your big, obese fuck toy.  Thats what I am to you, isn't it?  You know what's best for your fat girl.  I want you to tell me everything you'd want to do with me if you had the chance.  Would you love to play with my belly button while I ride you?  Or, my fantasy, which is having you behind me while I eat a big cake!  I talk you through my body, the body you created.  I am a product of your doing.  And you aren't going to be stopping any time soon, are you?  No, you want me enormous.  And I can't WAIT.  I want it so soon, are you going to make me fatter?

It's all up to you baby.  You don't need my permission.  You're going to do exactly what you want, when you want, aren't you?  I moan, so turned on by my appearance and the thoughts I discuss.  Making me huge for you.  I want to be the very best toy I can for you!

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It looks like Aria's been eating well! This is a sexy video about a hungry, horny, submissive feedee, eager for everything you have to give her. A must buy!

Link to review