8 Screenshots

About This File

ROGO•Early Bird•Public••Stuffing

Finally, your wishes have been fulfilled!! Come watch Candice scarf down a whole mess of greasy goodies at Texas Road House!

Accompanied by her boyfriend and her girlfriend, @jennifersbody, Candice takes on the challenge of eating as much as she can at one of her favorite restaurants. She houses the rolls and like she's never eaten before, and even has butter dripping down her face when she places her drink order... (what a good little piggy..) After many handle fulls of fried onions, and fork fulls of potatoes and deep fried steak, Candice waddles out of the establishment, bloated as can be... victorious. ❤️ 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1a2b3c

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best public stuffing I've seen. She definelty overeats in front of all her friends and the people there. The fart towards the end in the car was perfect.  I hope she gets fatter and farts more

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I love public stuffings! so hot to see Candice eating so much she has to unbutton her jeans in a crowded place and to see her eat meal after meal with fattening foods. maybe another one in the future with something more comfartable to wear ;) 

Link to review
fat_elf

There are few pleasures I experience more profoundly than to sit with a fat woman, who knows that she is fat, and is happy to be fat, and plans to fatten up further, watching her eat, not just fattening food, but a lot of fattening food, in public! This is no hidden secret love of her size. This is a bold and beautiful display of her gut, its growth, and the gluttony that is giving her that.

Link to review
Moose27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved this video I believe this is the first one I’ve bought from you but if you do more videos like this I will definitely be buying more!!😍😍 also absolutely loved the fart please do more of that and I love it when a girl almost gets sick she eats so much so please do more of that as well looking forward to your next stuffing!!!😈😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 23 minutes for 6.99 and a rogo what are you waiting for, get this 5 star vid now. Love how this vid starts too with the lovely candice on her way to this huge stuffing 😍 damn I just can’t keep my eyes off your 🍈🍈. Seriously love seeing your belly it’s looking so round and the view from the side you keep giving us as your belly expands so much you have to undo the button of your jeans 🥵. Love the chat between all 3 of you. Love how you ate far to much you were so bloated afterwards 🐷. Love the cute little fart you did near the end candice, glad you finally got dessert and it was so hot to see Jennie rubbing your belly at the end.

I would like to see whipped cream wonderland as the rogo.

Response from the author:

thank you so much for your review! I hope you enjoy whipped cream wonderland :) 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Zeep

Genuine and awesome. You really indulged to the point where it was almost too much! Would love to see you revisit this and see how much more it takes to fill you up. 

Link to review