5 Screenshots

About This File

I ordered some pizza, I was really hungry! 
As soon as the first greasy bite hits my lips I am in heaven. I start moaning and rubbing my belly and the pizza is so greasy it starts to make my belly greasy and shiny too! I inhale garlic bread covered in butter and that adds to the shine on my belly. 
I’m chugging cola and burping as I moan and rub my belly, shoveling in pizza, churros, and garlic bread and really enjoying every bite! 
I start to get really full, maybe I should lay down and rub my belly! There’s nothing like a good belly rub after stuffing myself silly! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kazuya

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my first time buying your content i haven't even watched all of this video and i like it so much that i bought another two, i also love your burps its really hot

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much 😘

Link to review
Danument

Amazing. perfect fat chat and burps, she has the most amazing GFE vibes and I cant get enough.

Thank you! And yes I am your hot fat ghoulfriend 🥰

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

Jersey, like why are you so frickin hot? Literally everything in this video is just hot to me 😍... I would love to see a Coke and Mentos bloat in the future too

Thank you so much! Keep an eye out since you asked so nicely 🥰

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey treats us to a beautiful pizza stuffing! It's full of seductive fat chat, hedonistic eating, charm, and so much hot ghoul stuff! I also adore chubby arms in net. That's one of the hottest things in the world. This video is absolutely breathtaking!

I’m so glad you appreciate the fishnets 🥰

Link to review