4 Screenshots

About This File

One of my hottest clips so far!

clip features: fat dirty talk, too tight lingerie, belly play, squishing, poking, moaning, heavy breathing, belly plops & more! 

~~This just fit.. like a few months ago! I can’t believe how tight it is on my massive fucking belly. Like it’s squishing into every part of my fat gut & making dozens of rolls appear that I never even had before! I can’t stop touching myself & poking each plump part.

My tummy looks like bread dough wrapped in twine, ready to be baked. Or a trussed chicken… either way I’ve got to get tied up soon!!!

[[Thanks for purchasing! I love feedback & reviews so pleeease leave 5 stars & review if you love it! Also if there are any issues with the clip, let me know!!]]

EC90E213-8BE6-40BE-9E1A-4FC4A5617848.jpeg

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zoll2008

RP/Fat Chat 8.5/10.  I love how she is not afraid of the "F" Word.  So many models will say bigger, when what we really want to hear is fatter or bigger and fatter.  She's red-headed, red-eyed and a mile high!  A true dream!  Keep your bowl and your belly full!!!

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honey is straight up bulging out of her outfit in every direction. She has clearly let herself go in the best way. Groping and squeezing her blubbery belly as she moans getting off on how fat she’s gotten. Showing off her new rolls that form just from her bottoms being tight. Her belly just constantly changing shape as she adjusts the strings on her panties as Honey rapidly approaches sexy blob status. Cannot recommend this vid enough!

Link to review