Long distance GF gets fat and shows off Swimsuits

$6.99

(8 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Long distance is hard I missed you! Well I may have… gained.. ALOT of weight since you last saw me… so much so I am almost getting stuck in my door frame! 

To show off my massive growing body I try on 4 different swimsuits. Walk you through the changes I noticed on by body. I hope you like my weight gain as much as I do ;) who knows by the next time you see me I might not be able to fit into any of these swimsuits. 

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this  sexy clip utterly adorable touches on one of my long held fantasies . My long distance girl girlfriend  who i was always encouraging to eat has  finally put on a lot of weight fulfilling my  deepest fantasy and becoming the woman I always dreamed  she would become . I hoped but could not imagine she would fill out in such a  spectacular fashion . Her hips ,ass and thighs have blossomed in a way that just blows my mind . She try’s on four bathing suits and shows off her new vastly improved body . She’s widened to the size of her doorway and her belly has grown to magnificence. Going to to book that Flight immediately.  If your into wildly curvaceous sexy women showing you their dream bod and talking about how nice and wide their  getting this  is the clip for you . Utterly adorable is just utterly irresistible in this clip. 

Link to review
Guest Rafa-el

Hands down best long-distance roleplay I've seen. Just everything about it: the big energy, the big curves, the minute-1 excitement over almost outgrowing the door. It's seriously next-level stuff. I feel like I've got to send more gift cards like...yesterday. 

Link to review
1mini1

Hi Udderly Adorable its your long distant boyfriend here....🥰 My haven't you filled out since the last time I saw you, clearly all those gift card vouchers and little pressies that I have been sending to you regularly have been well invested. I hope that you have enjoyed all of the good food whilst we have been apart as a result and looking forward to the upcoming candy and festive seasons 😋

I particularly love the way you have filled out in your gorgeous belly and how you can suck it in a little to show your panties and then release to relieve the shear weight. Love also the cute jiggles and wobbles that you can muscle up and my there's a lot less clearance now in that door frame compared to July 21...😍

Missing you immensely and can't wait to see you soon - perhaps your swimsuits of which I love them all equally for different reasons 😉might be a little more snug and your doorway a little more challenging... Missing you already and sending all my love - your long distant boyfriend...🥰😍🥰

Link to review
Jerryseinfeld

She looks stunning. It would be amazing to see her at the beach showing off her belly, she'd put all the other women there to shame.

If i was her boyfriend I'd double the amount of gift cards shes getting.

Link to review
cana

Absolutely incredible as always, from a true goddess.

now I can’t wait for her next weigh in video because it’s definitely going to be lit!

Link to review
Quatering09

Absolutely perfect 😍 I would take you to the beach and then go for snacks with you in any of those sexy outfits

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you!! 😭💖💖💖

Link to review