50% OFF - Greedy Maid Gets Funnel Punishment - Burps, Belly Bloating, Roleplay

$3

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

You've come home from work early and caught your greedy, fat maid helping herself to the contents of your fridge. Upon being caught, she immediately pouts. "I'm not greedy!! Master, It's not what it looks like... I don't want to be punished..."

But punished she will be. You force your naughty servant to funnel an entire box of unset pudding mix on top of all of the food she stole from you. Then you listen to her moan and groan while the sugary mix thickens. "Ughhh... I can feel it getting thicker inside my belly... I'm getting so -- brrrp-- bloated..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you want to grow your girl big, I mean, really big, get her addicted to that funnel. Back in July, Dani nervously premiered her first funnel feeding of 5 pints cream, Now, less than three months later, she's unrecognizable. She's massive, the width and thickness she's put on since then is mind blowing.  Her chubby face now has a couple more chins and she' barely fits in any chair she sits in. I've been a fan for a long time and have never seen her get so big so fast. She's now taken it to a whole different level, incredible.

Link to review
Guest JShn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another very sexy roleplay by Nagito! Gotta love the maid outfit!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review