Fatty trying on recent outgrown clothes 🥵

$9.99

(11 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It seems recently clothes dont last very long and here are my latest pieces which I've stuffed my way out of.

Watch me jiggle and squeeze my over fed, obese body into clothes that did fit really well not that long ago.
Any other girl after huffing and puffing herself into a big fat tired mess from simply trying to get dressed would really think it's time for a diet! But not me all I can think about is the next giant dinner coming my way! Yummy 🤤❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ruby's figure is more and more mindblowing every time I see her. This time it's too good to be fully contained! She treats us to a charming and sexy tryon video. Is it just me or does Ruby's already considerable bum look like it chunked out quite a bit?

Link to review
Guest ebr1935

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great video! Can’t wait till the next one! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
JamesJAB

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow!

Your belly looks so amazing in and out of tight jeans!  Keep eating all of your favorite foods, and I will love to buy your next outgrown clothing video.

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

WOW Ruby is really blowing up! Soon she's gonna need a pair of scissors to get out of that dress. Great video, high class and a nice ass!

Link to review