🍑 KITTY'S BOOTY/BELLY JIGGLIN/CLAPPIN FUN 🍑

$4.99

(14 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

With her latest weight gain has come TONS more fat ..and you know what that means, LOTS OF JIGGLIN! 

In this video clip Kitty has quite some fun showing off her new jiggling booty & belly...she gets on cam to show off just how much she can now make it clap for you guys (last year she wasnt able to at all) 

It was fun to make & I hope you guys enjoy it 🥰 heck..if you love it when a girl's fat jiggles all over when a she bends over to show you what she's got, you'll definitely LOVE this 😏 mmmmuahs! 😈💋💋

20211006_135232.thumb.jpg.28f84afa58da1889c86e7cdb108ac91d.jpg

Picture_20211006_125733604.thumb.jpg.f8c5afcf517457ccfdd09d22f126379e.jpg

Picture_20211006_124706383.thumb.jpg.7989dd86fac9e3b4d151d80a0cd523ec.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CallmeBBW

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This Sequel has been a long time coming, And Im glad its here because Kitty's made major progress!!! That Booty has come a long why fellas trust me you dont wanna miss this one!!! 10/10 

Link to review
nikeboy1169

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars hardly seems enough to put on this video.   She i shaking everything in this video, belly, thighs, booty are all shaking and clapping.  With the recent gains she is getting winded quickly and guys it's hot AF.  Kitty you just keep getting better, great content!!!!!  Thanks as always for sharing and heres to you meeting that goal.  I cant wait to see the remake of this 25 to50 pounds from now!!!!

HOT BEYOND WORDS

Link to review
AthleteTurnedFatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The cover photo does not disappoint with this video. If you want to watch the sexiest jiggling video ever this is the ticket. I’m talking Academy Award worthy, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. 10/10 would recommend 

Response from the author:

WOW 😌😫💕 now this is a rating,thank you so much!!!! 🥰

Link to review
daviddisavino

Kitty has gotten so fat 🥰 great underbelly shots. She’s looks extra thicc & heavy right now. She gets extremely out of breath after just a couple minutes of dancing. 🥵 Keep it up, Kitty. You look amazing 😍

Awwww, thank you so much love, mmmmmuah! 💋💕

Link to review
Guest magicman94

That booty in motion is everything 😍

Link to review
Joes3558

You don't want to miss this. When you hear how out-of-breath Kitty gets after just a few minutes of standing and jiggling, you'll see why. 

Link to review
fontenoy

This was literally the most amazing body jiggles that I’ve ever seen. Words cannot accurately describe how perfect Kitty’s growing figure is looking. You can almost feel how much heavier she is getting watching her shake around in this vid.m! Grade A+++ content as always. Keep up the great work, beautiful!

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Wow, this video was already good when Kitty was jiggling her amazing curves from the front but the moment she turned around and revealed that amazing arse wow! Shaking moving shimmering curves you cant get enough of. 🥰

Link to review
NeilS

This is a must-watch to see someone like Kitty enjoying what they do! From the first second to last second it’s a video which shows her having fun with her journey, which is how it should be - her enjoying as we enjoy! 

it’s crazy to see how the belly gets in the way of her checking her thigh jiggles now!!! 

Link to review
Fatareola

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Twerking 1.5/10

I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED TWERKING..don't see why you'd be so rude to give me such a low rating. Your name says womenqreat but you sure don't treat them that way. Maybe check out my latest video where I finally get my thick booty to actually twerk and jiggle a lot more than this very successful video. 

Link to review
HungrylilKitty

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

ONF OF MY FUNNEST VIDS TO MAKE ❤ Glad you guys are enjoying it do much 🥰

Link to review