🍑 KITTY'S BOOTY/BELLY JIGGLIN/CLAPPIN FUN 🍑

$4.99

(14 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

With her latest weight gain has come TONS more fat ..and you know what that means, LOTS OF JIGGLIN! 

In this video clip Kitty has quite some fun showing off her new jiggling booty & belly...she gets on cam to show off just how much she can now make it clap for you guys (last year she wasnt able to at all) 

It was fun to make & I hope you guys enjoy it 🥰 heck..if you love it when a girl's fat jiggles all over when a she bends over to show you what she's got, you'll definitely LOVE this 😏 mmmmuahs! 😈💋💋

20211006_135232.thumb.jpg.28f84afa58da1889c86e7cdb108ac91d.jpg

Picture_20211006_125733604.thumb.jpg.f8c5afcf517457ccfdd09d22f126379e.jpg

Picture_20211006_124706383.thumb.jpg.7989dd86fac9e3b4d151d80a0cd523ec.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
40 minutes ago, nikeboy1169 said:

SWEET LORD THIS IS SMOKING HOT!!!!!!  Shaking her booty, thighs jiggling, and panting and so out of breath from the motion shes creating.  Someone is crossing a new line of weight and she is excited 

WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!

you're awesome love ...thank you soo much sweet pea 🥰

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

The genetics on this woman are mind-blowing. And Kitty is just maxing them out. THRIVING. 

WOW what a compliment sweetheart thank you! ..I'll cry! that's so sweet..during my fitness days I'd have strangers at expos telling me I really needed to do a show cause I had something special 🥰 Then I went to a fitness themedb photoshoot & the photographer GREGORY MOHN....I don't care I'll put his name out there ..after the shoot when we were looking at the pics really feeling myself he told me I was starting to look like a man..he obviously had little guy complex cause the next few days he worked with a fitness GURU...the tye who could break an apple with their cheeks LOL....oh & he so started dating a girl who looked just like me lol 😏😅

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WOW what a compliment sweetheart thank you! ..I'll cry! that's so sweet..during my fitness days I'd have strangers at expos telling me I really needed to do a show cause I had something special 🥰 Then I went to a fitness themedb photoshoot & the photographer GREGORY MOHN....I don't care I'll put his name out there ..after the shoot when we were looking at the pics really feeling myself he told me I was starting to look like a man..he obviously had little guy complex cause the next few days he worked with a fitness GURU...the tye who could break an apple with their cheeks LOL....oh & he so started dating a girl who looked just like me lol 😏😅

People who are balanced within themselves have no need to strike out at others.  I pity the fool.  🤡

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2021 at 10:19 AM, Learn2$ELL said:

People who are balanced within themselves have no need to strike out at others.  I pity the fool.  🤡

Thank you sweetie pies 🥰

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, DaddyT said:

Kitty that 🍑 is outta this world, truly stunning 😍 loving all the added weight! 

WOW thank you so much luv ....I should make another one again soon cause I've gotten so much softer than this video from 5 months ago! ...WOW..now I'm trippin cause this video seemed like just yesterday! Where's the time going?! Haha..but yeah then I'm 100% positive I'm a whole lot jigglier and softer to make more clappin for you guys 😅😈💕

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.