Thank You for a BIG FAT Year: My Curvage Anniversary <3

$2.69

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It blows my mind how fast this year has gone...When I started this journey I never could have imagined this ❤️ Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Everyday you made me feel beautiful, loved and confident in my body. This journey have changed my life physically, mentally, sexually and financially. I will, for the rest of my days, be thankful for all of you. 

Over this next year I hope to bring you a bunch of new, exciting and high quality content :D Please let me know any suggestions that you have for me ❤️

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Peachtree1

This isn't the sexiest curvage video, but it's worth a five-star review because she talks so candidly and sincerely about the past year. It's fascinating to hear about her weight gain journey as she grabs her belly. Plus, the last few minutes of the video are devoted to playing with her chub in some amazing lingerie. I appreciate your openness. Congrats on a year!

Response from the author:

Thank you Peachtree :3 I appreciate you taking the time so give a lovely review 🥰

Link to review