2 Screenshots

About This File

Cruella has served her time for her crimes, and she is ready to show off this new body!

In true Cruella form, I tell my side of the story.  I don't think I was THAT evil, do you?  Well, it doesn't matter because I have served my time and have a new addiction... gaining and bloating my big fat belly up!  I grab hold of my soda and begin chugging it down, letting out some beautifully large burps along the way!  I laugh, talking about how I was once so frail and skinny.  But having to do things "legally" has turned me soft... literally!  And I can't stop getting bigger and rounder!  By the end, my belly is as round as a ball as I shake it in my fishnets, burping and smirking, proud of how fat I've become.  I don't plan on stopping any time soon!  I've traded in furs for food, and I couldn't be happier.

Enjoy over ten minutes of my Cruella role play, loud burps, soda chug, belly play, weight gain, and more!

IMB_gxeTrz.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.