Stuffing + bloating (4k cal + coke)

$12.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

After lunch, I saw a little BK paper and it was enough to trigger my fast food cravings ๐Ÿ˜…
I ordered 4 burgers, milkshake, fries bucket and end it all with some coke.

ย 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video from Thatfatguineapig. You get to watch her drop her belly on the table and eat a huge meal of burgers, fries, a milkshake and Coke. After she gulps everything down, she looks enormous. The views of her large body from many different angles are amazing. Lots of sensual belly rubbing and some burping as well. You don't want to miss this clip. Thatfatguineapig is huge and very beautiful. I always love watching her pig out!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! You always make me feel proud of my piggy ways ๐Ÿท

Link to review
lesserhawk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a fantastic video... She really seems on a mission at the start, as the first 2 burgers disappear in moments! Big, unthinking bites, just getting all those calories down... Then the camera position shifts and you can see how her gain means the skirt is barely decent anymore, and you get a wonderful glimpse of inner thigh roll!

This is a wonderful way to see how fat she has become - her chubby hands greedily grabbing handfuls of fries, the complete lack of definition in her chins, the struggle she has shifting about!

And then at the end, chugging down that coke, you see how she pushes herself - those stretch marks on the belly become a bit more prominent - it's brilliant! Get it and support this great gainer!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I did notice my thighs roll too in this video and I cannot lie...ย  its hot ๐Ÿ˜†

Link to review