We Need to Have a Talk About My Weight Gain

$5

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

We really need to talk about how fat I've gotten.  

I know you've noticed.

And I'm so embarrassed, but I just can't hide it anymore. My belly has gotten so big it's bulge can be seen in even my baggy tshirts. And I keep having to buy new clothes to try and fit over it.

I'm really sorry that I have let it get so out of control. I just can't seem to stop myself from eating.  You must have noticed the food bills even though there's never anything to eat. Oh, and all the to-go containers!

I'm so sorry I got this fat! I hope you can forgive me.  And I hope that somehow you can still find me sexy.

I'm going to try and lose weight. I'll try really really hard to be good...I promise.

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Lovehugebellies

Yes we do need to have a talk. It hasn't escaped our notice that the food is disappearing out of the house and that you are hanging out of the biggest clothes you have.

And we love every minute of it.

We think you need to completely let yourself go and not worry about being 'good', or about being sexy- you are getting sexier as time (and your weight) keeps spiraling on.

💖💕

Response from the author:

Thank you my dear 😘💋

Link to review