Too Fat for the Job (Interview Roleplay)

$7.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Interview Roleplay•Too Fat•Fat Shame POV

Candice goes to interview for a receptionist job at her local gym and gets brutally fat shamed by her interviewer... This is a must watch for anyone who loves teasing. :) 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

HIGHLY entertaining roleplay vid!!!  Candice is adorable throughout the clip and she explains her "strengths" and why she would be a great fit for the job and as she fields the expected questions regarding her fitness for the job - and her own fitness as well.  Her acting is wonderful, very funny, and as her irritation at the line of questioning increases, she just gets cuter and cuter.  By the end of the clip, she's absolutely pissed, and it's SO funny and SO cute.  Highly recommend this!!

Also, I feel that a girl like Candice actually might be a decent fit for this job, like, for real.  She'd be so nice and welcoming and wouldn't intimidate anyone who might not love the whole gym thing.  She'd brighten everyone's day when they walked through the door, and help those who sometimes feel a little self-conscious in that type of environment to relax and be more comfortable with themselves.  I would actually strongly consider hiring her, as I would prefer more of an Average Joe's vibe over Globo Gym.

Link to review
crudeatoms

This ticks the usual boxes. It's Candice looking beautiful as always, spilling out of her tight clothes, looking at the camera with her loving, sexy eyes. 

Something unique about this? There's a subclass of bimbo: one who's clueless about healthy eating and exercise. Candice nails this. Her explanation of how treadmills work made me shiver. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review