4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

It's been so incredibly nice, so a beach day was in order for this cute BBW piggy! I packed some snacks and put on a cheeky swimsuit, and got myself ready for some sun. With my back fat overtaking my swimsuit top I waddle my way to the warm waters. I splash around for a few moments, trying to get as much sand off me as possible. I try jogging a bit, but the sand sucks me in! I do a light run-up to my towel and snacks, jiggling more and more with every step. My jog looks much more like a waddle, but I still look like a cute piggy!
Before snacking I wanted to show you what I see when I'm waddling around on the beach. You can see my big fat belly bouncing below the camera, and my feet just peeking out. With my growing belly, I don't see my feet much anymore! Soon it's time for a snack. Some spicy chips make for a nice treat! I even let my belly out a bit, after all, I want an even tan!
Clip features: BBW in public, snacking, light jogging, public belly play, pov style shot of belly/walking

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.