5 Screenshots

About This File

One night I get a little desperate to pack it on quicker, so I turn to the alternative corners of the internet. Desperate for something to fatten me up quickly I find a portion of sorts. This potion promises to get you bigger than a blimp, and quick! I quickly put in my credit card info, and lucky for me there's a two-day delivery! 

After patiently waiting, I race to open the package. Somewhat disappointed, I realize the vile is incredibly small. How can such a small vile hold so much power?! It's at that point I realize there's a rather small warning label, letting me know not to take more than a few drops. Seems like some silly nonsense to me! I quickly take the suggested amount....only to realize nothing happened. What a scam! I guess it was just too good to be true. As I soak in my sorrows my belly starts to gurgle rather loud.....and then the unthinkable happens!!!!! I can't believe it! What do you think happens next..?

Clip features: roleplay, belly noises, implied rapid expansion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

Fresh from her latest 'Rapid Gain Month', she's massive. Her whole appearance has changed. As she commented recently "this is a different kind of getting fat". She's clearly nearing that hallowed SSBBW status, beautiful.

Link to review