9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girlfriend role play. WG denial. Fit to fat. POV. Multiple dynamic POVs. Whipped cream. 12+ minutes

In this playful, cute, and very naughty role play - Casey is your girlfriend. She's put on a LOT of weight since you guys started dating... but she seems to be completely oblivious. Or is she?

You walk in on her getting ready for your date night. You can't believe she'd wear something like that out in public - her dress fits more like a shirt! You tell her there's no way you can take her out like that. She's so confused. You finally tell her how you've been feeling for weeks - SHE GOT FAT.

Casey waddles through a circle of denial. Playfully disagreeing with you.. it's only a few pounds, right babe? 

You have to take some responsibility though... all thought nights you brought her home taco bell when she asked. Casey starts to realize that maybe you like it.. maybe you BOTH like it. You explore her huge swollen body and make plans to grow her even bigger. 

If you love Casey's sweet, gentle side and a good role play - this one is for you! Plus lots of standing shots in this one too :) 
----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigG92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow wow wow wow wow wow..... Wow 😍 

Looking absolutely incredible you beautiful growing goddess ♥ can't wait to see what that dress looks like on you with another 50 lbs on that belly of yours!! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Man if I Casey was my gf and asked if she gained weight I say you look perfect the way you are. Seeing her take down that whipped cream is always nice to see but also that dress looked hot being tight and barely covering that sweet ass. Roleplay wg denial is hot Casey always delievers quality but I don't have money to afford everything but if you spare cash buy this video

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Damn. What makes Casey's videos so sexy is how descriptive and into them she gets. And don't get me started on those two perfect works of art on her chest. Also dose anyone know where I can get that couch? Must have great support if it can hold up Casey's growing frame. 

Link to review
Bktango

Casey, as always, doesn't disappoint. The low, side angle of the camera and slow belly reveal hit all the right beats and the Ready Whip halfway through is a treat for her and most definitely the viewer.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey is getting ROUND! Her belly is noticeably bigger AGAIN! Her face and neck are getting thicker and thicker with fat, and when she sits, her belly is a big bowling ball of lard! I was actually in a bit of shock to see how fat she looked right from the beginning. She truly does seem to always be in a state of complete fullness! This gain is beginning to grow BEYOND impressive. It's straight up legendary and to combine it all, she takes the time to apply her gorgeous makeup to perfection. I would have TOTALLY taken this fat lady out and showed her off! Such a Goddess and this clip, with her gentle shyness and denial of weight gain is soooo freaking cute. It's clips like these that continue to propel Casey to the top of Curvage. The time she takes, thinking out what she's gonna say and then, like a pro, delivering top notch performances. Casey's clips have NEVER disappointed me and I can't get enough of this sexy piggy! She's only going to get FATTER as the holidays are upon us!!! Buy this clip and support her brilliantly FAT journey!!! Infinite STARS!!! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Whoa! The same dilemma every time I watch a new video of Casey's: it's the hottest, sexiest video she has ever made..., and she looks sexier and more sublime than ever. What to do? Just fall more and more ... and more for Casey. (Also: who wouldn't want to be seen in public with Casey in that tight bodycon dress that reveals from all angles how fucking hot and sensuous and irresistible she is?) But to the premise: Casey HASN'T really gained much weight at all--so it is definitely time to help her pile it on and become the huge sex symbol she (already is and) will become. Let me /us help you get fat(ter), Casey, and celebrate your sybaritic sensuality more and more and MORE.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

That fat gut just keeps getting fatter and fatter. Casey's obesity cannot be contained. It's hard to even fathom her thin now she has almost tripled in weight. The role (and roll) play is great here. Hard to pull off a denial of a near 200 pound weight gain but Casey does a great job. Think of it, she hasn't just gained another person but almost another obese person... damn...

Link to review
Feedeelover24

I love how round & fat Casey has gotten. It's so arousing, and I really wish I could have been there to really feel her body.

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey looks so big and round in this dress that is much too small for her. As she tells us, she role plays as our girlfriend who is in complete denial about her weight gain. As she gets ready for the date, then her boyfriend confronts her about her weight gain in a dress that hugs her curves and rolls of fat in all the right places! I was pitching a tent within the first few seconds of this clip, totally overwhelmed by how massive Casey looked. I think a sexy, fat girl like Casey in clothes like this that are skin tight on a huge, circular belly is more of a turn on for me than I originally thought. Not to mention, how big her breasts look! They are totally covered in this dress and yet they are so big now they are perfectly framed between her gut and her neck and I just want drop my face into them. You can also see how Casey has less of a neck as her double chin has been growing more since her last update. This clip is so hot as she at first denies her fatter body and then realizes that it was inevitable for her living the “housewife” life and that she actually loves the feel of it so much that’s there is no going back. She sits a great angles while she pulls out her belly to rub and requests some whip cream to snack on and add to her growing plump figure. Another touchdown clip for Casey that I highly recommend 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

weight gain denials are hooot, and Casey always makes the sexiest hottest ones!! grab this video and some papertissues and press play! 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Our hog has gotten huge. Insane how fat she has gotten. What are we gonna do with her?

Link to review
jacksprat

Such a good girl you are! Always eating everything that is prepared for you. Clean plate Casey never lets anything go to waste. She knows how pleased we are to see her healthy appetite. And sure, there has been a little bit of relationship weight. She needed it. It's cute, comfy and adorable. And not an ounce too much of fat can be found on her anywhere. Casey has the bare minimum of ripe soft plumpness. She knows it and she is on it. Simply trying to fill out as a proper woman, channeling her inner feminine Goddess. Sometimes we tease her for being so finely plump, other times we tease her for being too skinny. But she's wonderfully robust and charming just as she is. And growing like the dickens. We wouldn't have it any other way. How proud I would be with our darling fat meatball on my arm. 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Wow. Casey has turned a dress into a shirt with her ever expanding body. The way her massive belly stretches the fabric is so hot. If she keeps going like this, that dress is going to turn into a crop top.

Link to review