$4

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

Oh baby boy, you've been looking so cute lately, mommy can hardly keep her eyes off of you. You just look so cute and fuckable. Mommy wants you to be her little fuck toy, do you think you'd make a good fuck toy? Sometimes when I look at you when I'm disciplining you I'm just overcome with lust. You just look like you know how to really fuck mommy.

Mommy thinks you've been such a well-behaved little boy, so sweet and respectful. As a treat, I think I should stroke you off and then we should fuck. I'm not like the other mommy's, I let my baby boy fuck me. Besides, it's the best way for you to learn about how to have sex. I'm the best teacher you'll ever have, everything about me is so plump and juicy. Mommy has a big fat ass, perfect for taking her boy's cock. Show mommy how good you are at fucking, make me proud! 

While we're at it, let's be honest, I'm the only woman in your life. Your mommy is the only woman you ever need, so stop worrying about everything and destress by fucking mommy. Your mine baby boy, all mine, and I'm not sharing you with anyone! 

Clip features: mommy play, pov, roleplay 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.