6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: oil massage, belly play, breast play

For over 7 mins I rub oil all over myself, including my BELLY AND BREASTS.  I even rub a little on my backside.  I had very little coverage, so can really expose all my fatness.  I hope you enjoy this massage as much as I did. 😍

❤️❤️❤️ Let me know if you enjoy it by leaving a 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

This young woman is simply sensual and very seductive as she shows everyone just how luscious her verrry plump body looks slathered in oil...

She moves with amazing smoothness and her excitement grows as her delicious belly begins to shine and her hands glide over and fondle the heaviness of her physique...

Nothing goes without attention as we ogle her full round breasts, thick solid arms and stocky meaty thighs, hips and very beefy butt !!!

I loved this clip, especially with the erotic audio sounds she elicits... moans and sighs that only add to the edginess... 

All of the elements come together... a cute sensual face, big voluptuous body, lots of slick oil and excellent movement... doesn't get any better !!!... 💚

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review