2 Screenshots

About This File

Who couldn't love a big, fat bimbo like me?

Look at what you've done... I used to be a small, tiny petite little bimbo.  But once you got a hold of me, that all changed.  I have a huge gut that hangs into my lap now, and its all because of YOU!  You don't mind if I open this lollipop and suck on it while we chat, do you baby?

I unwrap my sucker, slurping and licking it, seducing you through the camera.  I talk all about how fat you've made me and how much I enjoy it.  Mostly because if anything, I'm even hotter than I was before!  Wouldn't you say?  I investigate how deep my stick can go into my tiny, deep belly button.  Do you like when I jiggle my belly while inside my belly button, baby?  I know you do.  And you're just going to make this bimbo even FATTER, aren't you.  You know that this was your plan all along.  I continue to entice you, showing you just how far the lollipop can go into my mouth, around my lips, smirking and talking about how fat I now am.  I am so pleased with my look.  I hope you make me outgrow this dress soon!

IMB_anO0x6.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.