3 Screenshots

About This File

My first video of me eating an entire pizza as my boobs barely fit in my bra and my belly hangs so you can't see my panties! Full of belly play, moans, and different angles. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dudebro2092

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Brilliant video and loved the burp but would have been perfect if the music wasn't so loud in the background... 

Link to review
Guest Voluptaria Vincit

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Where do I even begin in describing this video?

1. All the soft little moans throughout kept me hooked every step of the way.
  2. The intensity with which you stared into the camera at times to show that you were serious about what you were doing.
  3. The way your body would occasionally jiggle all over without you even trying.

But the piece de resistance was the way you so casually and naturally placed a slice of pizza on your belly, and later the way you put another slice of pizza on your breast.  It shows that being fat is just natural to you, and you know and use your body in such a fluid, unconscious, and effortless way that you almost wouldn't know what to do if you weren't fat!

The icing on the cake was the little burp you let out.  You couldn't have cared less who heard you, and it was adorable.

Overall, this was an absolute treat for the very first video I ever purchased on Curvage, and it led me to buy your second immediately afterward.  Keep up the quality content!  I hope to see more of you (in a couple different senses) soon!

-Voluptaria Vincit

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Amazing video -- so sexy and so sensual. Eating a pizza has never been more erotic. Gorgeous belly rubbing, and belly shots throughout. Must see!

Link to review
bbwrgreat

Gorgeous gorging. You certainly know how to make eating a sex act. Seeing you laid out across that bed? Amazing.

Link to review